Tools for Bending has produced the world’s finest tube bending tools since 1965.
Companies from around the world have looked to Tools for Bending for every type of bending solution.
After almost 40 years of experience, companies have come to know that:
- Tools for Bending will design and manufacture high-degree-of-difficulty bending tools
- All Tools for Bending tooling will perform to exacting specifications.
- Tools for Bending quality and expertise will ensure longer tool life.
- Tools for Bending will provide tooling for any brand or size of bender.
- Tools for Bending promises honest delivery dates, with the industries best quality.
Tools for Bending is committed not only to serving its customers, but also to contributing to the tooling and tube bending industry by published trade articles and speaking at some of the following associations.
Tools for Bending is a member of:
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, Intl.
- American Tube Association
- International Tube Association
- American Society for Metals
- Tube Net
- Society of Piping Engineers & Designers
- National Machine Tool Builders Association
- Rocky Mountain Export Council
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Tools for Bending is committed to solving bending problems of any type, for any company.